Welcome to our new international jobs board for English teachers. View the latest English teaching jobs worldwide.
Are you currently looking for English teachers? Get your teaching job seen by thousands of teachers from around the world.
Post your job absolutely FREE. This is a limited time offer!
Location: China | Type: International School | Contract: Full-time | Listed: 06th Aug 2019
Pangaea International Education (www.pangaea-ed.org) is an international education company located in Minnesota, U.S. that matches highly qualified teachers with reputable international schools in China. We are a third party recruiter and there is absolutely no fee to the applicants. We are currently recruiting several Kindergarten Homeroom Teachers to work at different international kindergartens located in Qing Pu, Jing’An and Pu Dong Districts in Shanghai. The positions are to work with 2 to 6 years old students as their homeroom teacher. We are looking for people to collaborate with Chinese co-teachers to plan appropriate activities to meet the learning and developmental needs of each individual student and the class as a whole.
1. Full-time position; Monday to Friday
2. Students age: 2-6 yrs old
3. Class size: 20-25 students with at least one co-teacher and another supporting staff
4. Contract starting date: end of August, 2019
1. Teachers with energy, creativity and a passion for working in education
2. At least a Bachelor's degree (education major preferred)
3. At least 2 years of experience working with children in a classroom setting, as verified by references (if you have a degree in Education plus a teaching license/certificate from your own country, then this could be exempted depends on your actual education background)
4. TEFL or TESOL certificate preferred if the candidates have a non-education degree
5. Passport from a native English-speaking country as defined by Chinese Foreign Experts Bureau (i.e. USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand) South African teachers must have an education degree or teaching license from home country plus solid teaching experience
6. Understanding of inquiry-based curriculum and classroom management
7. Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work successfully with both children and their families in China
1. Competitive salary, commensurate with qualifications and previous teaching experience, monthly salary at 18,000 to 24,000 (USD 1= RMB 6.8)
2. Housing allowance 6,500 to 8,500 RMB per month
3. Paid holidays
4. IB PYP professional development at one of the IB kindergarten in Pu Dong district
5. Paid sick and personal leaves
6. Airfare reimbursed annually
7. Foreign expert certificate/Work Permit/Work visa
8. Possible tuition discount for candidate’s school-aged children
Pangaea International Education strives to help educators find employment, fulfillment, and adventure in Chinese international schools. With our experience and extensive knowledge of living and working in China, we strive to help fellow teachers navigate obstacles and help find teaching positions that puts them in the best position to maximize their international experience.