Welcome to our new international jobs board for English teachers. View the latest English teaching jobs worldwide.
Are you currently looking for English teachers? Get your teaching job seen by thousands of teachers from around the world.
Post your job absolutely FREE. This is a limited time offer!
Location: Indonesia | Type: Secondary School | Contract: Full-time | Listed: 11th Jul 2019
Are you the one we are looking for?
• Do you love teaching kids/teens?
• Are you willing to learn?
• Do you believe in student-centered learning?
• Do you believe in facilitating active exploration, discovery, and interaction with new people and creative, forward thinking teaching materials?
If you are, we want to hear from you!
1. Native English speaker (USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa)
2. Bachelor’s degree or higher
3. Committed to education
4. Love working with kids/teens
5. A team player & a hard worker
6. A self starter, creative, energetic & outgoing
1. Salary (including housing allowance and Daily Teaching Allowance)
2. Legal work permit
3. Registration to National Health Insurance (BPJS Kesehatan)
4. Registration to Labor Social Security Fund (BPJS Tenaga Kerja)
5. Private insurance, including inpatient and outpatient provided by the school that can also cover your spouse and 2 children
6. Lunch provided by the school each working day
7. Tickets to and from your home country
8. Religious holidays (Id Fitri and Christmas, around two weeks each)
9. 9 days paid annual leave
10. 2-3 days term break (four terms each academic year)
We are a National Plus School accredited by the Indonesian government and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). We adopted the Student-Centered learning system where teacher is more of a supervisor. We also provide a conducive learning environment with integrated and state of the art facilities.
If you are the one we are looking for, please do not hesitate to apply!! Send a copy of your CV/resume, degree certificate, TEFL/TESOL certificate, degree transcript, passport, and any other relevant documents to [email protected]