Welcome to our new international jobs board for English teachers. View the latest English teaching jobs worldwide.
Are you currently looking for English teachers? Get your teaching job seen by thousands of teachers from around the world.
Post your job absolutely FREE. This is a limited time offer!
Location: Russia | Type: Corporate | Contract: Full-time | Listed: 11th Jul 2019
Windsor English Language School is a friendly, independent establishment. We are looking for dynamic, enthusiastic and reliable native English Teachers who enjoy teaching both Young Learners and adults (in-company mainly) to join our supportive, professional and motivated team for the 2019-2020 academic year. Windsor provides a range of general and specialized courses to students and professionals. In addition to general English, our school provides IELTS preparation and ESP courses in finance, law, business and content-based courses in a range of subjects.
We are an IELTS Pretesting Centre and an official partner of University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations. We work closely with the Moscow Examination Centre, and many of our teachers, once sufficiently experienced, go on to become certified Examiners. This professional development brings the possibility for regular examining work in Moscow and the possibility of paid working trips.
We have a vigorous program of teacher training and professional development. Our policy is to trust our teachers' expertise and to place them at the heart of what we do.
- Nationality of UK, IRE, USA, CAN, AUS, NZ or SA (visa requirement)
- Recognized qualification: DELTA, CELTA, Trinity TESOL, TEFL.
- University degree.
- From 1 year EFL teaching experience including teaching YL, IELTS preparation.
Salary and Benefits
Typical remuneration package includes the following:
- Monthly salary starting from 65 000 rubles net to 90 000 rubles net.
- Workload on average is about 24-30 teaching hours per week
- Russian lessons
- Accommodation support*.
- Visa support during the contract
- Medical insurance
- Official employment (including proceeding Tax and Pension certificates)
- Metro card (also covers buses and trams).
- 28 days paid holiday per annum (incl. public holidays).
- Choice of Mon-Fri or weekend contract (will have two consecutive days off).
- Weekly training workshops.
- Some training from big name ELT speakers (Hugh Dellar, Leo Selivan).
- Professional development cycle including observations to help grow as an ELT professional.
- Induction in first week.
- Pickup from airport on arrival.
- Opportunity to become IELTS examiner.
- Opportunity to get involved in running teacher training sessions.
- Regular social events with other teachers and admin staff.
- Support from DELTA-qualified Academic Managers.
- Opportunities to take on positions with additional responsibility depending on needs of school e.g. Senior Teacher/Marketing Co-ordinator/Young Learner Co-ordinator, etc.
- Paid overtime during the week or weekend (which is optional)
* Teachers can either be placed in accommodation rented by the school or be supported to find their own arrangements depending on their preference.
Feel free to contact us and leave your contact details as well ([email protected])
We look forward to welcoming you as part of our team!