Welcome to our new international jobs board for English teachers. View the latest English teaching jobs worldwide.
Are you currently looking for English teachers? Get your teaching job seen by thousands of teachers from around the world.
Post your job absolutely FREE. This is a limited time offer!
Location: China | Type: Primary/Elementary School | Contract: Full-time | Listed: 13th Aug 2019
19-25,000RMB per month; housing allowance:3000 RMB/month; flights allowance up to 12,000 RMB ; Commercial Insurance ; 8 days sick leave with salary; around 2-3 months' paid vacation; visa fee reimbursement limit of 6000 RMB
Teaching Primary School class, with a focus on drama, science, or social studies (or all of the above!)
1. 19-25,000RMB per month + 3000RMB month housing allowance
2. Flight allowance up to 12,000RMB
3. Commercial Insurance
4. 8 days sick leave with salary
5. Salary for vacation
6. Visa fee reimbursement limit of 6000RMB
Using the course books provided develop English Language and Science curriculum for students aged from 5 to 10.
Develop a drama curriculum for students aged from 5 to 10. Develop a play for each term with language that is in tandem with the curriculum level that the pupils are at.
Develop a standard monthly, midterm and end of year assessments for all levels of curriculum.
Do demo lesson and observe other teachers’ demon lessons on a monthly basis. Make notes on all the positive aspects of the lesson and give advice and direction where required in a diplomatic and fair manner.
Attend a regular meeting for all the English staff every week. Each teacher sums up the deficiencies in the last week of teaching, giving each other’s suggestions to help solve the problems raised by teachers.
1. Bachelor or above (all subjects and majors welcome
2. Native speakers preferred.
3. At least 5 yrs working experiences with English language (listening speaking reading writing grammar),Science, Drama and Social study. The teachers are expected to teach the subjects by using CLIL methodology.
4. International Teaching cert. (TEFL or equivalent or teaching license)
5. Police Clearance.