Welcome to our new international jobs board for English teachers. View the latest English teaching jobs worldwide.
Are you currently looking for English teachers? Get your teaching job seen by thousands of teachers from around the world.
Post your job absolutely FREE. This is a limited time offer!
Location: Vietnam | Type: Language School | Contract: Full-time | Listed: 14th Jul 2019
POLO is a private language school in Thai Binh City, Vietnam, currently with two branches in the local area. We teach everyone from 3 years old to adults. This is also great school with professional teachers. Thaibinh is a very peaceful, cheap and friendly city (just 2 hours drive from Hanoi). We are looking for people who genuinely enjoy people, and who are really good at teaching. They are fun to talk to, knowledgeable, have a good understanding and interest in English linguistically, and are good on their feet. We’re looking for someone who can be both a resource and a friend to our students - as well as a resource and a helping hand to the team.
- Prepare and deliver lessons
- Manage classes
- Participate in events of the center
- Basic administrative work: Check students’ attendance, test, provide feedback,…
- Native speakers (from UK, US, Canada, Australia, Ireland, South Africa), European
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any field
- ESL teaching certificate or teaching certificate or have at least 1 year experience in teaching/training
- Be passionate for teaching, honest and love children
- Salary: 1000 – 1500 USD/month ( negotiable depending on experience and qualifications)
- Bonus for performance of 300USD (1 year contract)
- Work permit/work visa support and residence card
- High support from center staff.
- Free accommodation
- Health insurance support
- Pick up at the airport
- One teacher who can start immediately
- One teacher starts from 1st of August
Location: ThaiBinh city, ThaiBinh province
Length of contract: 6 months – 12 months (renewable)
Please apply via email to [email protected] Please include your resume, a cover letter, a recent photograph and an introduction video.