Welcome to our new international jobs board for English teachers. View the latest English teaching jobs worldwide.
Are you currently looking for English teachers? Get your teaching job seen by thousands of teachers from around the world.
Post your job absolutely FREE. This is a limited time offer!
Location: Macau | Type: Private | Contract: Full-time | Listed: 15th Jul 2019
Discover, Teach and Inspire with Monkey Tree English Learning Center!
We currently have vacancies in Macau, also known as the "Vegas of China". This special administrative region has become a hub for glamour and gambling. Along with all the excitement, Macau has a beautiful culture to offer, as a Portuguese colony you can find a perfect blend of traditional Chinese culture with remarkable buildings and restaurants.
Monkey Tree ELC is looking for passionate and enthusiastic teachers to join the team in Macau. By incorporating play-based education into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of lots of fun, energy, and positive reinforcement. You will be teaching children aged between 2.5 -12 years old, as well as a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar.
Come and join our growing team in an exciting and rewarding career.
Salary and Benefits:
• Salary: MOP18,000 – 20,000 per month
• Rewarding bonus upon completion of the contract
• Comprehensive 8-day training and orientation bonus received
• Flight reimbursement at the end of the contract
• Small class sizes (4 – 10 per class)
• Fully prepared and tailored curriculum
• Optional and affordable staff accommodation
• Fully sponsored visa
• Orientation information and assistance prior to arrival
• Social network connections prior and post-arrival
• Possible opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization
• Bachelor's degree
• TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100-hour minimum)
• Native English Speaker
Role and Responsibilities:
• Teach a range of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
• Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
• Administrative duties
Please send your CV and a clear recent photo to [email protected]
If you have not received a response after 5 – 7 working days consider your application unsuccessful.