Welcome to our new international jobs board for English teachers. View the latest English teaching jobs worldwide.
Are you currently looking for English teachers? Get your teaching job seen by thousands of teachers from around the world.
Post your job absolutely FREE. This is a limited time offer!
Location: Online | Type: Online | Contract: Freelance | Listed: 17th Jul 2019
Hello fine teachers! We are looking for teachers for our school, NeuABC. We have a partnership with the Chinese company NeuSoft and our main headquarters is in the USA. We need teachers who can teach English lessons to students ages 4-12.
CRICKET MEDIA is seeking experienced and enthusiastic U.S.-based ESL/EFL teachers as tutors for a new online EFL tutoring service designed to help Chinese primary students learn English through a 1:1 match with native English speakers. As remote tutors, successful candidates will teach online EFL lessons as independent contractors working from home. Tutors typically work at least four hours per week, usually in the early morning or evening hours, based on client volume and needs. The children, ages 5–12, will be excited to practice English with their tutors in an engaging, interactive 1:1 online setting. Welcome to Happy NeuABC! You'll be working on a dynamic new platform powered by NeuPals and Cricket Media, partner companies in China and the U.S. with tried-and-true content adapted from Happy Campers by Macmillan Education, LLC. Together, Cricket Media and NeuPals will supply platform training, teaching tips, assignments and scheduling, and tech/scheduling support.
• Experienced teachers of ESL (English as a second language) or EFL (English as a foreign Language)
• Native Speaker of North American English living in the U.S.
• Bachelor's Degree required. TESOL Certificate or MA in TESOL is preferred
• At least four hours a week availability for tutoring (early mornings Mon.–Sun., evenings Fri. & Sat.)
• Experience teaching ESL/EFL to children, in the classroom or online, ages 5–12
• In addition to classroom/online experience, 1:1 tutoring experience ideal
• Comfort and experience delivering online instruction using tools such as PowerPoint, Skype, etc.
• Access to high speed internet capable of transmitting seamless video and images.
APPLY NOW TO BECOME A NeuABC TUTOR!