Welcome to our new international jobs board for English teachers. View the latest English teaching jobs worldwide.
Are you currently looking for English teachers? Get your teaching job seen by thousands of teachers from around the world.
Post your job absolutely FREE. This is a limited time offer!
Location: China | Type: University | Contract: Full-time | Listed: 19th Jul 2019
University English teacher at Downtown Zhengzhou campus - max 16 hours a week (8 x 2 hour classes)
Up to 16 hours per-week classroom teaching. Office hours: maximum 4 1-month contract starting August 2019
University: 15,000 RMB per month
Accommodation and flights provided or stipend provided.
• Candidates must be from a country where English is officially recognized first language
• Undergraduate Degree minimum (notarized and then authenticated by Chinese Consulate)
• 2 years work experience or a TOEFL Certificate
• Criminal background check (notarized and then authenticated by Chinese Consulate)
• You may be asked for a short 2 or 3 minute self introductory video and / or Skype interview
• Not more than 55 years old at time of application.
• Working with colleagues to develop a syllabus.
• Developing lesson plans and adapting to students' English ability.
• Diligent, punctual and with the students' best interests at heart.
• To assist with occasional extracurricular activities on-campus
Work permit and health insurance are provided in accordance with all provincial regulations. Work permit is provided by the hiring school directly. Teachers will not be asked to work at schools other than that which provides the work permit.
Only full-time candidates will be considered.
Further information available on request
Email: [email protected]