Welcome to our new international jobs board for English teachers. View the latest English teaching jobs worldwide.
Are you currently looking for English teachers? Get your teaching job seen by thousands of teachers from around the world.
Post your job absolutely FREE. This is a limited time offer!
Location: Vietnam | Type: Primary/Elementary School | Contract: Full-time | Listed: 20th Jul 2019
Full time teachers for public schools in Vietnam from August, attractive salary
Grow Green Vietnam specializes in providing native English teachers to schools and English Centers in Vietnam.
We are looking for 05 full time teachers in Hai Duong. 04 teachers in Nam Dinh and 05 full time teachers in Bac Ninh and 03 teachers in Bac Giang.
Bac Ninh is a province of Vietnam, located in the Red River Delta of the northern part of the country, about 1 hour drive from Hanoi. Living in the city center, you can get access to all the facilities very easily. Vincom Plaza, supermarkets, shops and bars are within walking distance. Bac Ninh is renowned as home of Quan Ho, a folk music style of Northern Vietnam, and many festivals that represent Vietnam's traditional culture. The most famous heritages of the region are Dinh Bang Temple, Dau Pagoda, Dong Ho Village and Duong River.
Bac Giang is about 60km from Hanoi, about 1,5 drving hours from Hanoi.
Nam Dinh is a city in the Red River Delta of northern Vietnam. It is the capital of Nam Định Province. The city of Nam Định is 90 km south-east of Vietnam's capital, Hanoi
Hải Dương Province is also located within the Red River Delta of northern Vietnam, 80km from Hanoi.
- Starting time: from 15th August till 10th September
Roles and responsibilities:
- Teaching for students from 4-16 years old at public school and english center, 10-15 students/class at english center, 30-35 students/class at public schools
- Creating and administering engaging speaking activities
- Administering mid-term and final tests
- Participating in mandatory monthly training workshops and meetings
- Attending parent-teacher meetings annually
- Regular communication with our office
1. Bachelor's degree
2. CELTA, Trinity or equivalent TEFL teaching certificate
3. Must be a native English speaker (US, UK, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, South African)
Desired Skills and Attributes:
- Self-sufficient: ability to manage oneself in a new cultural environment
- Culturally sensitive: desire to interact with other Vietnamese teachers
- Flexible: willingness to adapt
- Experienced: at ease with larger classes, various approaches to ESL teaching , and previous work in public schools
- Creative: ability to solve problems and come up with interesting and dynamic lesson plans
- Committed: willing to stay until contract completion
- Salary: 1200-1600$/month, 80-100 hours per month
- Visa & work permit supported
- Payment on time always
- Free accommodation/motorbike provided
- Professional development opportunities
Please send your updated CV, your passport photo, Teaching Certificate and Bachelor Degree to email: [email protected] with subject YOUR NAME_ Location.