Welcome to our new international jobs board for English teachers. View the latest English teaching jobs worldwide.
Are you currently looking for English teachers? Get your teaching job seen by thousands of teachers from around the world.
Post your job absolutely FREE. This is a limited time offer!
Location: Indonesia | Type: Language School | Contract: Full-time | Listed: 22nd Jul 2019
Start your ESL Career with us. We offer great package, trainings and development and the chance to explore the wonderful Indonesia.
Indonesia, as a diverse country, provides you a challenge to meet people from different backgrounds and cultures with unique characteristics. The capital of the country, Jakarta, serves as a melting pot of those diversities. In this city, you can witness the blend between western and eastern cultures through food, people, life style, infrastructures and facilities.
EF-English First is the most recognized language center in the world. EF Swara Group has 10 centers spread across the region.
There are 5 centers in Jakarta. (Pluit, Tebet, Tanjung Duren, Cengkareng and Puri Indah), 3 in Tangerang, a suburb of Jakarta (BSD, Gading Serpong and Tangerang City) and 2 in Bogor, a satellite city near Jakarta (Bogor Pajajaran and Taman Yasmin).
All of the centers are equipped with the latest teaching aids, materials and educational multi-media technology.
Featuring mainly by Young Learners, we are looking for candidates who are cheerful, creative, energetic and passionate in teaching kids.
We are continually looking for qualified EFL Teachers who meet the requirements to obtain a work visa:
• Hold a Bachelor's Degree in English or Bachelor's Degree in any field supported by TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/equivalent
• IELTS or Cambridge Test (CAE) or an official TOEFL iBT certificate for non native English speaker
• Must be able to provide the original documents upon arrival:
University Degree, Academic Transcript, and TEFL/TESOL Certificate
- Highly competitive salary allowing a comfortable lifestyle and travel within Indonesia.
- Sponsorship of legal KITAS (work visa)
- Career development plan and opportunities for advancement
- A return air ticket.
- 22 days paid leave.
- Accommodation/ accommodation allowance
- Contract completion Bonus.
- Medical insurance.
- A renewable one year contract.
- The chance to work within a professional team teaching English to the highest standards in the world.
Please send your CV; recent photograph and the supporting documents to:
HR Department EF Swara Group (Jakarta, Tangerang and Bogor)
Email: [email protected]