Welcome to our new international jobs board for English teachers. View the latest English teaching jobs worldwide.
Are you currently looking for English teachers? Get your teaching job seen by thousands of teachers from around the world.
Post your job absolutely FREE. This is a limited time offer!
Location: Japan | Type: Language School | Contract: Full-time | Listed: 22nd Jul 2019
We offer teaching opportunities in various locations in Japan, China, Taiwan and Saudi Arabia! The positions are teaching either a range of young learners or adult learners.
Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) is an exciting career choice with endless opportunity for progression, travel and development. There are TEFL teaching jobs available in most countries worldwide, although demand is far higher in some countries than in others. Similarly, requirements for teaching roles differ from place to place, but when you apply through a specialised TEFL recruiter you’re sure to find the perfect role.
Here at Tamaki TEFL Recruitment (TTR), you’ll find expert support to secure a great teaching job overseas. We offer a tailored placement service, comprehensive support network and the benefit of extensive experience in this exciting industry.
Whether you’re an experienced TEFL teacher or you’re just starting out, TTR will pair you up with an overseas establishment that’s reputable, and ideally suited to your level of expertise.
Teaching position options vary and we offer 3 different options:
1) Teaching a range of learners from 2-3 years old to teenagers but the core of the teaching schedule is based on 6-12 year olds. The teaching style is high-energy and teachers are expected to sing songs, dancing and playing lots of interactive activities!
2) Teaching solely business English on a 1-1 basis to high end clients. (Only available in China and Saudi Arabia)
3) Teaching adult learners a blend of conversational and some business English in group settings. (Only available in China and Saudi Arabia)
We would initially set up a brief pre-screen meeting to see if the roles we represent are a potential match and should things go well in the first meeting we would arrange the 1st stage of the video Skype interviews and go from there!
1) A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in any field
2) A 120 hour TEFL/TESOL/TESL/CELTA/Trinity TESOL Certificate (for Japan it is not a requirement)
3) Adaptable, committed and enthusiastic personalities
4) For positions in Saudi Arabia, we do have a preference for candidates to hold a Bachelor's degree in English or Education, but other majors would be considered (unfortunately, we don't have any female visas available for positions in Saudi Arabia)
China: 16,000-20,000 RMB per month
Taiwan: 46,400 NT-50,400 NT per month
Japan: 240,000 Yen per month
Saudi Arabia: 13,000-14,000 SR per month
End of contract bonus:
China: Up to 10,000 RMB
Taiwan: Up to 20,000 NT
Japan: 80,000 Yen
China: 1 week to 3 weeks of paid training (depending on the school)
Taiwan: 7 days
Japan: 2 weeks of paid training
Saudi Arabia: 5 days
China/Japan/Taiwan/Saudi Arabia: All offers airport pick up, transfer to temporary hotel/dormitory/furnished apartment, orientation, assistance with opening local bank account, health insurance support, visa support, Native speaking managers etc
Are you interested? If so, here are the next steps:
1) Please send your CV and photo
2) Note that you are applying via “Teach This”
3) Note on your location preference(s)
Email: [email protected]