Welcome to our new international jobs board for English teachers. View the latest English teaching jobs worldwide.
Are you currently looking for English teachers? Get your teaching job seen by thousands of teachers from around the world.
Post your job absolutely FREE. This is a limited time offer!
Location: Poland | Type: Secondary School | Contract: Full-time | Listed: 08th Jul 2019
Our school is looking for 2 native speaker/native speaker equivalent ESL teachers to join our team for the 2019/20 school year until June 2020. Tower School has been operating since 2002 and we have schools in three locations in Southern Poland – Katowice, Zory and Jastrzebie-Zdroj.
Why choose us as the next destination on your ESL teaching adventure?
- We are situated in the South-West Poland, close to the Czech border
- Katowice is an excellent transportation hub with buses, trains and flights to almost all European counties
- Many well-known cities and natural landmarks are only a short distance away
- Friendly staff/students
- Professional and relaxed working environment
We offer a full-time contract including both medical and social security insurance and accommodation (shared).
- 1 year ESL teaching experience or a teaching certificate
- Manual (stick-shift) driving license, valid for driving in a foreign country (preferred)
- Ability to adapt to living in a different country, culture and language
- Open and friendly personality
If interested, please send your application to: [email protected]
Successful applicants will be contacted by one of our current native speaker tutors who can answer your questions from his/her perspective.