Welcome to our new international jobs board for English teachers. View the latest English teaching jobs worldwide.
Are you currently looking for English teachers? Get your teaching job seen by thousands of teachers from around the world.
Post your job absolutely FREE. This is a limited time offer!
Location: Hong Kong | Type: Language School | Contract: Full-time | Listed: 24th Jul 2019
I Can Read teaches ESL and English Literacy to students aged 2.5–13 years old through our fun and unique teaching methodology. We teach all areas of ESL, combined with our unique approach to phonology and literacy to give students all the skills needed to be confident and proficient in English. Classes are designed to be interactive, activity based and focused on individual student needs and progress.
We provide a comprehensive training programme, plus all the curriculum and materials you need to teach exciting lessons. www.icanread.asia
What we offer:
- Full-time positions; Tuesday to Saturday. Maximum of 33 teaching hours per week.
- Monthly Remuneration of HKD 23,000 after 3-month probation (HKD 20,500 during probation)
(Monthly salary of HKD 18,000 plus monthly accommodation allowance of HKD 5,000 after probation)
- End of 1-year contract bonus of HKD 10,000 and flight reimbursement up to HKD 6,500
- 10 days annual leave and all Hong Kong public holidays
- Re-sign contract bonus of HKD 5,000
- Health Insurance and 8 days sick leave
- Working Visa sponsorship
- Full training programme and ongoing support
- Small class sizes and all curriculum provided
- Native English Speaker (from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or South Africa)
- Bachelor's degree from above stated countries
- Recognised teaching certificate (CELTA, TEFL, etc.) or at least 2 years' teaching experience
- Clean criminal background check
- Confidence in teaching students of all ages (especially young learners)
Kindly send your CV and Recent Photo to [email protected] Due to the high volume of applicants, not all candidates will receive correspondence.