Welcome to our new international jobs board for English teachers. View the latest English teaching jobs worldwide.
Are you currently looking for English teachers? Get your teaching job seen by thousands of teachers from around the world.
Post your job absolutely FREE. This is a limited time offer!
Location: Kazakhstan | Type: Language School | Contract: Full-time | Listed: 24th Jul 2019
Seeking adventurous, sociable, dynamic, inspiring, energetic, and organized DELTA qualified Native speaking teachers for an exciting project in Kazakhstan. Explore the countryside, interact with friendly locals, and experience a once in a lifetime chance to make a real impact on the educational opportunities for hundreds of students in Kazakhstan by actively improving local teachers skills, knowledge, and abilities.
The project runs from September to December 2019, and there are options to extend contracts in the New Year.
The project is organized and supported by the Ministry of Education of Kazakhstan which is seeking to better the qualifications of the country's educators.
The project provided by Capital Education Language School. (http://capital-edu.kz)
• Prepare local school teachers to use modern pedagogical approaches such as student-centred learning and communicative English teaching, and develop practical teaching skills.
• Upscale participants English language ability.
• Prepare participants for TKT Module 2 and TKT YL.
Role and Responsibilities:
Successful candidates will need to:
• Collaborate on developing course curriculum and materials.
• Deliver teacher training courses.
• Carefully monitor progress and assess participant abilities and skills.
• Give participants feedback.
The ideal candidates will be Native English teachers, have a DELTA qualifications, be skilled teacher trainers and mentors, and have experience in TKT Module 2 and TKT YL.
This is an attractive opportunity for someone who would like to be involved in a project aimed at developing state schoolteachers' competence and confidence in teaching.
Apply by: ASAP
Start date: 10 September
End date: 25 December
Qualifications & Experience
-The candidate must be a national of one of the following countries: USA, UK, Australia or Canada
-The candidate must have a DELTA certificate,
-Clean criminal background and health check.
-Sociable, dynamic, inspiring, energetic, and organized.
-Cambridge English teaching experience preferred.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive monthly Salary, from $2000 to $3000 based on qualifications and experience.
- An extra bonus will be granted after the project's conclusion
- Full cost of visa covered by the school
- Rent free apartment
- Travel costs will be covered (or reimbursed) by the school
- English-speaking support staff
- Extracurricular activities on weekends
- Acquaintance with Kazakh culture
If interested send your resume to [email protected]