Welcome to our new international jobs board for English teachers. View the latest English teaching jobs worldwide.
Are you currently looking for English teachers? Get your teaching job seen by thousands of teachers from around the world.
Post your job absolutely FREE. This is a limited time offer!
Location: China | Type: Primary/Elementary School | Contract: Full-time | Listed: 29th Jul 2019
We are currently looking for teachers to teach English in Kindergarten, Primary School (Grade 1 to Grade 6) and Middle Schools (Grades 7, 8 and 9). Start in August 2019 Finish July 2020. Come to Shenzhen and have fun teaching English.
- Maximum of 20 lessons per week (40 minutes each lesson)
- Monday to Friday classes with evenings and weekends off
- Student ages: 6-18 years old
- Deliver learner-centered, engaging lessons to students
- Ensure equal participation of all students
- Complete all administrative tasks promptly
- Actively participate in professional development workshops and activities
- Attend school activities, parties, and other events
- Competitive package: 14,000 to 17,500 RMB per month
- 11,000-14,500 RMB base salary per month
- 3,000 RMB living allowance per month
- Airport pickup (not including HK airport, SDE will meet you at the border) bank card, phone card, and -apartment rental assistance
- Paid upfront flight OR Flight allowance: 5000 RMB in the first working month
- Winter vacation (One contract period includes half month salary and one month full housing allowance)
- Legal Z work visa support
- Health and accident insurance provided
- Weekly Chinese lessons
- Sponsored cultural events and activities
Teaching in China
- Fluent English proficiency and passport from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, or South Africa
- Bachelor's degree or above
- 120 hour TEFL certificate required
- Teaching experience preferred but not required
- Clean criminal record
- Professional, positive and culturally aware
Putting English Teachers in Great Schools
We supply teachers to public schools around Futian, Longgang and Bao'an Districts of Shenzhen. Teaching English in Shenzhen is very fun and unique. And there are so many schools all over the city. Futian is the most central district so many foreign teachers like to work here.
We are currently looking for teachers to teach English in Kindergarten, Primary School (Grade 1 to Grade 6) and Middle Schools (Grades 7, 8 and 9).
20 Classes Maximum Per Week
Your English teaching would include no more than 20 teaching hours a week. Usually this is a lot less. As schools appreciate teachers coming to teach in China.
As a public school teacher in Shenzhen you would be entitled to the same school holidays as the local Chinese teachers. You will also receive Spring Holiday which lasts around 4 weeks and its an ideal time for you to travel around China or visit other foreign countries.
A good example of the way we work; If the students go out on field trips your teaching won't be needed (usually) by the school for the short period. You will be paid as per usual if this occurs.