Welcome to our new international jobs board for English teachers. View the latest English teaching jobs worldwide.
Are you currently looking for English teachers? Get your teaching job seen by thousands of teachers from around the world.
Post your job absolutely FREE. This is a limited time offer!
Location: Saudi Arabia | Type: University | Contract: Full-time | Listed: 29th Jul 2019
EduGuide KSA is a higher education and professional training consultancy established in 2009 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. We maintain a work force of highly qualified education professionals, and we provide faculty and staffing resources for well-established institutions of higher education across the country.
Our institutional clients are looking for experienced, career-driven English language education professionals to deliver English courses for both university students and in-service professional training.
Teachers will be required to prepare and deliver academic English language classes (for low intermediate to upper intermediate level students) using a communicative and student-centered approach.
Duties and responsibilities
Teachers will work a 40-hour week, Sunday-Thursday, with up to 24 contact hours.
Contracts will be fixed term from late August 2019 to mid-May 2020, with possible summer sessions based on client needs. Renewals/extensions will be available by mutual consent.
Specific duties shall include:
• Creation and maintenance of weekly lesson plans in-line with the institutional curriculum and pacing schedule
• Use of educational technologies to create and conduct engaging and interactive lessons
• Administration, invigilation and marking of assessments
• Development of curriculum and assessment, as needed
• Occasional weekend invigilation may be required
To be eligible for consideration candidates must possess a native speaker level of English language competence.
For visa purposes, only applicants holding a passport from the following countries will be considered:
---UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand---
• BA or MA degree in a related field (TESL, Applied Linguistics, English), OR
• BA/MA degree in any field plus CELTA, TEFL, or TESOL Certificate (at least 120 face-to-face hours with observed practicum. Online awards are not accepted)
• Minimum of 3 years teaching experience with adults after gaining relevant qualification
• Good IT skills, comfortable using technology in the classroom
• Demonstrable cross-cultural awareness and understanding
• Commitment to teamwork
• Ability to be flexible in the workplace and respond positively to change
• Fixed term contract from late August 2019 until mid-May 2020, with possible summer sessions. Renewals possible.
• Basic salary range: USD 2,666 – 2,800 per month
• Furnished private housing, with utilities and transportation provided
• Package salary range: USD 3,360 – 3,500 per month (includes housing and transportation allowance)
• A-level Medical insurance
• 30 days paid leave plus public holidays (Prorated)
• Visas are provided
• Out bound flight at start of the contract and return flight at the end of the contract are also provided
If you meet the above criteria and would like to join our team, please send in PDF format:
2. Degree and transcript
3. TEFL/CELTA certificate(s)
4. Passport scan
5. Two reference letters